Undergraduate, Graduate, Professional Schools
In the fast-paced world of highly competitive schools and universities, where even the most gifted may falter in the face of the simultaneous lack of structure, endless distractions, and exceptionally challenging workload, coaching provides the needed help.
You've achieved so much to get where you are. The cost may be high. You can work smarter using the support and strategies to help you reach your academic, personal, and professional potential. Together with your coach, you'll establish realistic and exciting goals to help you succeed without becoming overwhelmed or sidetracked. You will be able to:
- Create a plan, get started and stay with your plans through completion.
- Manage your time and materials more effectively.
- Meet regularly to review and update your goals to keep you on track and moving forward.
- Move past your "stuck zone" and stay motivated.
- Learn coping strategies to deal with feeling overwhelmed.
- Gain self-esteem and confidence; gain a friend, a mentor, and a “motivator".
Coaching is a collaborative process.
You have a partner who is dedicated to your success.
Dale Davison, M.Sp.Ed. ACAC, PCC
Board Certified Coach
Executive Functioning / ADHD Coaching & Consulting
USE YOUR STRENGTHS. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.