Dale is thrilled to do what she loves - coaching.
Dale is Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Board Certified Coach. True to her training, she follows the Code of Ethics and the Core Competencies developed by the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is also certified in ADHD Coaching by the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaches (IAAC).
She is a co-coordinator of the North Shore CHADD-Affiliated ADHD Support Group outside of Chicago (NSADHD.org).
Dale earned her Masters degree in Special Education with an emphasis in Behavior Disorders, ADHD, Learning Disabilities and Dyslexia at Arizona State University. Her internship was at the Neuropsychiatric Institute UCLA. She taught remedial reading, was an educational specialist, and an educational diagnostician.
She then went into business. She founded and managed the full service national advertising agency, D. Gordon & Associates, Inc. She worked hard and got lucky, managing multi-million dollar budgets for national clients. Dale enjoyed doing strategic planning, production and media advertising for 15 years.
She wanted to help others with strategic planning for their lives instead of for products. Dale pursued her passion, re-trained and completed certified coursework in:
- Coaching ADHD Teens and College Students, Coaching 8 - 12 yr. olds, taught by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, one of the foremost Coach Trainers in the field,
- Life Coach training with a founder of ADHD life coaching, Sue Sussman.
- Certified Mentor Coach
- Positive Psychology Coaching with Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener
Mentors: Nancy Ratey, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, Sue Sussman, Dee Crane
Dale continually broadens her education by attending conferences, workshops and classes on coaching, ADHD and related topics.
- The Harvard Medical School: Coaching in Leadership & Healthcare: Theory, Practice & Result
- Immunity To Change - Harvard University with professors Robert Kegan & Lisa Laskow Lahey
- Framing The ADHD Experience Before One-On-One Coaching Begins: Joyce Kubik
- Identifying and Knowing When to Refer for Co-morbid Conditions: Dr. Peggy Laneri
- The ADHD Effect On Marriage: Melissa Orlov, Ned and Sue Hallowell, Kevin Murphy
- Think:Kids - Rethinking Challenging Kids at Massachusetts General Hospital:
ACAC - IAAC: The Institute for the Advancement of AD/HD Coaching
BCC - Board Certified Coach: Center For Credentialing & Education
PCC - Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
CMC - Certified Mentor Coach
Past Speaking Engagements:
Illinois Institute of Technology, Institute of Psychology -Executive Functioning and ADHD: What Science Says
Institute for Challenging Disorganization - Annual Conference 2012
Chicago Public Schools - Inservice Training on Executive Functioning / ADHD in the Classroom
Time Management Seminars
CHADD: Children and Adults with ADHD
ADDA: Attention Deficit Disorder Association
ACO: ADHD Coaches Organization
Coaching is a collaborative process.
You have a partner who is dedicated to your success.
Dale Davison, M.Sp.Ed. PCC, ACAC
Board Certified Coach
Executive Functioning / ADHD Coaching & Consulting
Use Your Strengths. Achieve Your Goals.